about us | newsletter | contact | archive | members area
Pascal Robin, Sanofi Romania
The country evolution is to be taken into consideration by any foreign investors»
  News:      POLITICS   |   ECONOMICS   |   ENERGY   |   INVESTMENTS   |   APPOINTMENTS   |   GREEN   |   INFRASTRUCTURE   |   REAL ESTATE   |   AGRIBUSINESS   |   DRIVING   |   CITY LIFE   |   EVENTS   |

BNI Romania members registered 50 per cent higher turnover in 2017

BNI Romania, member of the global network of reference-based professional networking, Business Networking International, registered a turnover of 6.2 million Euro in 2017, 50 per cent more than previous year.

2018-02-12 13:07:22

Only in the first month of this year, the 200 members of the organization have recommended mutual businesses worth 1.2 million Euro. The revenues of the organization are represented by the business growth registered by the members of the organization as a result of references, contacts and meetings.

"Reference-based professional networking is an internationally validated business growth solution for over 30 years with notable results," said Manuela Voicila, master franchisee BNI in Romania. "Since 1985, when we organized our first meeting, Business Networking International, the group we are part of has changed the way we do business. Thanks to the created connections, more than 220,000 members around the world have recommended each other in 2017 business worth 13 billion USD."

BNI Romania currently has about 200 members, of which 80 per cent are entrepreneurs with business services, with at least three years of activity on the Romanian market. The other 20 per cent of the members are managers responsible for the business development they lead.



COMMENTS
There are 0 comments:

 
ADD A COMMENT
 
Name
Email
Comment
Validation Code
   
 
 

0 Comments  |  2056 Views
Daily Info
Crosspoint assisted land transaction for 8,000 sqm residential project in Bucharest

The real estate consultancy company Crosspoint Real Estate has assisted the sale of a land plot by a private investor to an entrepreneurial group with full Romanian ownership....

Fondul Proprietatea concerned about draft proposing exemption of state-owned companies from corporate governance

Fondul Proprietatea expresses significant concerns about a new legal draft, currently discussed in the Commitees of the Chamber of Deputies, which proposes the exemption of 10...

President Iohannis to attend UN General Assembly in New York

Romanian president Klaus Iohannis will be in New York until Friday to attend the 73rd General Assembly of the United Nations.

Coldwer Banker Romania appoints Georgia Cailean as new CEO

Coldwell Banker Romania has appointed Georgia Cailean as new CEO. Georgia Cailean is a member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors, specializing in Corporate Real E...

Transelectrica accelerates investments to increase the energy system safety in Dobrogea

The National Power Grid Company Transelectrica marked the completion of the second stage of the project of rehabilitation of the Station Transformation 400/110/20 kV Tulcea We...

 
 
   
advertising

advertising

advertising

advertising

advertising

More on News
President Iohannis to hold CSAT meeting on September 4 for budget revision

Romanian president Klaus Iohannis has summoned on September 4 the members of the Supreme Council of National Defence (CSAT) to approve the budget revisions for institutions...

1 Comment

New Government reshuffle in Romania to take place in October

A new reshuffle of the Government is supposed to take place in early October, according to the Socialist-Democrat Party (PSD) Liviu Dragnea. He said that, together with the...

Anca Jurma named interim chief prosecutor of Romanian anti-corruption agency

Prosecutor Anca Jurma has been named the interim chief prosecutor of the Romanian anti-corruption agency (DNA) following an order by the General Prosecutor Augustin Lazar. ...

1 Comment

President Iohannis to attend UN General Assembly in New York

Romanian president Klaus Iohannis will be in New York until Friday to attend the 73rd General Assembly of the United Nations.

Ambassador Klemm: Women are directly affected by digital exclusion

Women are directly affected by digital exclusion, US Ambassador to Bucharest Hans Klemm said Monday at the opening of the Digital Romania International Forum.

President Iohannis: Interconnection projects revealed at Three Seas Initiative summit are a top level political signal

The list of priority interconnection projects presented within the Summit of the Three Seas Initiative is "a top level political signal", on Tuesday stated Klaus Iohannis, ...

Black Sea Trade and Development Bank gives 40 million Euro loan to Alpha Bank Romania

The Black Sea Trade and Development Bank (BSTDB) is increasing the availability of financing to small and medium enterprises (SMEs) in Romania with a 40 million Euro SME Fa...