The establishment of the two national energy companies could reshape the energy sector on more efficient basis and give consumers the chance to pay the “right” price for energy.
Under this restructuring, the authorities also plan to encourage private companies to engage in energy production. The state will also start the privatisation process to sell the minority shares packages it owns in local energy companies in order to attract capital for the development of the sector.
The Diplomat magazine, together with Wolf Theiss is proposing an interactive forum that gives an excellent discussion platform for authorities, diplomats and business players in Romania, in which the following subjects will be under debate:
* The establishment of the two national energy companies - how will this reshape the market?
* Regional energy projects - alliances and interests. What projects are an immediate priority?
* The sale of the minority packages owned by the state in energy companies
* Construction of the second nuclear power plant: selection of the consultant, location, ownership, financing.
* Environmental protection investments in state power plants: who will do projects and is the amount of funds required?
* Promote cogeneration state aid - who can benefit and how?
For further informations about the event please contact The Diplomat- Bucharest at 0040212101336 or firstname.lastname@example.org