In an exclusive round-table presented by The Diplomat we will bring together for an interactive meeting the leading voices of the Romanian healthcare system, from policy makers and government representatives to private players in the medical industry to discuss where the strengths and weaknesses lie and what opportunities are for the private part to team up with the state in order to offer better healthcare service.
The overall objective of the Healthcare system future in Romania round-table is to address the health-related investment opportunities that this country can create. To better understand these investment opportunities, we will present to interested companies prospects to initiate partnerships and effective strategies for PPPs and novel forms of cooperation to facilitate the transfer of knowledge for the use of the human and financial resources that the expanding health economy requires.
• What institutions must be developed in modern health systems to improve the incentives for investments from the private companies?
• What rules and legislation changes are needed to fully exploit the opportunities for international cooperation in the development of new private medical facilities?
• Private health insurance deductibility system and co-payment in the public sector
• Mergers and aquisitions in the Romanian healthcare system
Who will attend:
- Representatives of the Ministry of Health and other authorities regulating the healthcare sector
- Presidents and CEOs in the most important private clinics and laboratories
- Heads of the local DSP’s
-Senior Representatives of importers and distributors of medical equipment
- Representatives of pharma companies
- Representatives of insurance companies
- The private sector will also be represented by institutional investors, banks and financial consultants.
For further informations about the event please contact The Diplomat- Bucharest at 0040212101336 or firstname.lastname@example.org